Diversified Investment Portfolios are long-term wealth creation tools and are typically buy and hold investments into companies with stellar performance and good dividend history. If you are looking at building a Portfolio of stocks which you can accumulate over next 10 years or beyond, and can potentially pay you a dividend income, which can probably meet your future objectives and goals. Then consider holding below stocks in your portfolio.
- AT & T ( T:US )
- EMERSON ELECTRIC CO ( EMR :US )
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY ( GE:US )
- HSBC HOLDINGS PLC ( HSEB:US )
- JOHNSON AND JOHNSON ( JNJ:US )
- COCA COLA COMPANY ( KO:US )
- PFIZER INC ( PFE:US )
- STATOIL ASA ( STO : US )
- TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO LTD ( TSM : US )
- VALE SA ( VALE : US )
- WELLS FARGO AND COMPANY ( WFCpN:US )
Disclosure : I am long on all the above recommended stocks as of 1st March 2014, based on my independent research and analysis of the above stocks I regularly add long positions to accumulated the stocks in my portfolio. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in the above recommendation.